Located in Oswego, Kansas, we’ve been serving the communities of Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri since 1984. Our pharmacy staff have a combined 40 years of experience and our friendly staff will treat you like family. At Oswego Drug Store, we believe that being a local independent means providing healthcare and compounding services to our patients that are customized to meet their needs.
Meet Our Pharmacy Staff
Steven Charles, RPh, FACA
Steven received his BS degree in 1973 from Abilene Christian University and received his BS in Pharmacy in 1976 from Southwestern Oklahoma State University.
He is licensed in Missouri, Kansas and Oklahoma. Steven also holds a certificate in Hormone Replacement Therapy from the Professional Compounding Center of America.
Professional memberships include:
- Fellow of American College of Apothecaries
- Kansas Pharmacy Service Corporation, President in 2000 & 2001
- Kansas Pharmacists Association, President 2006
- Member of Southeast Kansas Academy of Pharmacists
- Missouri Pharmacy Association
- American Pharmaceutical Association
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
In October 2003 Steven was designated Pharmacist of the Month by the Professional Compounding Center of America and in 2004 he received the Innovative Pharmacy Practice Award from the Kansas Pharmacists Association.
He also is a member of the Oswego USD 504 School Board, Oswego Hospital Board and the Oswego Cemetery Board.
Amy Hartmann, BS, PharmD
- Amy received her BS in Biology from Pittsburg State University in 1997. She spent 10 years working in medical and agricultural research laboratories before returning to pharmacy school. She received her Doctor of Pharmacy degree from Creighton University in 2011.